Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Rebranding and Return of In Limbo

In Limbo is back...sort of.

I'll be posting longer articles on Scaryice's Climbing the Ladder every Thursday (oh geez, I did this today...It's A Hard Knock Life (For Them)). Here I'll be contributing pithy thoughts and any other information I can muster.

I'd also like to thank Chris Bailey with the Chicago Fire Media Relations for setting up my interviews with Curtin and Russolillo. He mentioned to me that Osorio's position is to remind the players that while they might not make much by American standards, it's even more difficult to be in their position in other countries, particularly South America. Once again, thanks Chris!

So look for posts every now and then, and you can bet I'll be linking to my articles every Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home