Tuesday, July 17, 2007

San Jose Returns

While there were plenty of other news-worthy items I could have picked up today, this is what I'm posting:

The San Jose Earthquakes are returning to the MLS fold, says Sports Illustrated and the San Jose Business Journal. Even the MLS Jobs Listing page seems to indicate as much.

I have nothing to say except that I'm going to be drinking several beers tonight in celebrationl. If any of you ever wondered why the old In Limbo blog disappeared off the face of the earth, AEG's decision to move the Earthquakes was the dagger in the heart that spurred its demise. While I never stopped following MLS or loving soccer, my interest waned enough that I called blogging quits. Well, fret no longer, it looks like I and the Earthquakes are here to stay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home